Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

So Will's father, Stoner Reject the Japanese MotoGP


Casey Stoner became one of the drivers who refuse a main JapaneseMotoGP. The Honda rider did have a special reason because he was worriedexposed to radiation but will soon be a father.

Japanese MotoGP originally held April 24. But the earthquake that followed the tsunami that resulted in the fall of the tens of thousands of casualties makesDorna decided to cancel the title.

Race at Motegi later decided it was held on October 2. But fearing exposed toradiation from nuclear reactors Fukushima, some states refuse driversparticipated. One is the Stoner.

"I've set in my mind that I would not go to Japan after what I saw and heard. Butperrnyataan it out of the turbulent emotions that I know Adriana was pregnant,"said Stoner in MCN.

"I've decided and I may not harm his wife or my family and it's something difficult," continued the rider from Australia that.

Even so, Stoner was absolutely no chance to close the race at Motegi.Following the positive news related to conditions in Japan, he opened theopportunity to race in the manufacturer's cage.

"Week-this week I got a lot of input from Australia and the people who I thought could I believe her account and now I am more open to the situation than before.

"I am very concerned about safety issues for my family, but we'll see in the next few weeks and talks are ongoing," he finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment